[Nfbf-l] Bus trip from Orlando to Savannah, GA; Jekyll Island; and Beaufort, SC

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:31:56 UTC 2016

Good afternoon everyone:

Echevarria Travel - Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria are doing a bus trip from our area of Orlando, near Orlando International Airport, pick up - drop off destination to be determined to Savannah, GA; Jekyll Island; and Beaufort, SC. Price is $539 per person double occupancy or $689 per single occupancy. Deposits are due no later than December 15, 2016 and final payment is due January 15, 2016. This trip will be a fundraiser to support the National Federation of the Blind (www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>) for more information, please email us at reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com> or 631-456-5394. Anyone over the age of 21 may attend.

For full information and itinerary on this trip, please see the link here: https://mybookinggenie.com/savannah-ga-jekyll-island-ga-and-beaufort-sc-bus-trip-march-27-31-2017

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
321-245-7561 home number

631-456-5394 (Echevarria Travel) for business only

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cherylandmaxx
Skype: please email me first we are not always on skype. Angeldn3 is my name of Skype