[Nfbf-l] Just moved from the NY Affiliate to the FL Affiliate in September

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:21:54 UTC 2016

Hi charlie.  I'm sherri Brun, president of the National Federation of the
Blind Greater Orlando chapter.  Welcome to Florida and to the list.  If you
can get to Orlando, our chapter meets the third Saturday of the month at
Lighthouse Central Florida.  I can give you more details if interested.
Best of luck in Daytona.

sherri