[Nfbf-l] Washington Seminar application

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:41:51 UTC 2016

Greetings Fellow Federationist,
As we announced on Sunday’s open board meeting today was the release
date for the Washington Seminar application. Attached is a copy for
your convenience.

The committee ask that you complete the application in its entirety
before submitting, and keep in mind of the deadline date of December
1st.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me by using
your preferred method of choice.

We care, we share, we grow,

--
Paul M. Martinez