[Nfbf-l] Review protocol topic call, and reminder for upcoming NFBF 411 call on Sunday, November 13th at 8 PM

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:22:32 UTC 2016

Greetings Federationist,

I hope you are all happy and well. Our last topic call was on protocol
which featured Jeannie Masay, NFB Treasurer, who answered several
questions regarding this important topic. If for some reason you were
unable to attend or would like to hear this call again, so you can
take notes, below is all the information to call in and hear the call
once again.

Call: (712) 775-7029
 Code: 938047311#
 Reference: 21#

However, I hope you understand the importance of our topic calls, and
are making the proper arrangements to attend the NFBF 411, Interest
Topic Call on legislation, this Sunday, November 13th at 8 PM.  These
calls are intended for all to attend, to learn, and continue to grow
in the national Federation of the Blind. For your convenience the call
in details are listed below.

Conference number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Growing together with love, hope, and determination.

With all the best,

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President