[Nfbf-l] Tonight's NFBF 411, interest topic postponed

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 21:02:30 UTC 2016

Greetings,
I'm sorry for the short notice, but we will be postponing our NFBF 411, interest topic call. Please keep a lookout do your emails, because this meeting could be rescheduled for sometime this week. Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope to see you when we have the meeting.

Conference number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Growing together with love, hope, and determination.

With all the best,

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President