[Nfbf-l] Have there been any Daily Winner Raffle Posts To The Lists

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 01:24:28 UTC 2016

Good evening Judy

Yes, I have been posting the winners each day for the following month.  You can also search on YouTube for the drawings.

On the YouTube search prompt you can type the following:

Daily Winner Calendar raffle

and you should be able to view the drawings.

Best

Jorge Hernandez

Miami-Dade Chapter, President

National Federation of the Blind – Florida

Board of Directors

National Federation of the Blind – Florida

Fundraiser Chair