[Nfbf-l] Florida White Cane Law PSA

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 01:05:16 UTC 2016

Marion and Tampa Bay Chapter members....

Thanks for this creative smile maker, yet a very clear, concise, to the point PSA of a most seriously fundamental issue for safety.  Otherwise, few blind could "live the life we want."

Great leadership work,Tampa!

Brooke Evans

Great

"Craft the life you would be most proud to live.
Speak the language of the person you seek to become."  ~Adam Brown
Sent from my iPad