[Nfbf-l] 1st time ever had a great experience voting

kaye zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:53:22 UTC 2016

Hi Cheryl,
I can't wait to vote here in FL. This will be my first time voting here as
well. Atlanta, where I'm from was horrid. The workers did not even know what
a blind person was, much less an accessible machine. I was always asked at
least twice, why I did not have anyone with me, and the list goes on. Our
chapter is going to vote as a group, and it will truly be a blast. Can't
wait!