[Nfbf-l] Opportunity for you with cardtronics ATM testing

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 15:08:34 UTC 2017

Dear Affiliate Members,

The NFB will conduct nationwide Cardtronics ATM testing in September and October of this year as an important part of the NFB’s settlement agreement with Cardtronics. Our affiliate is included in this testing effort and will have the opportunity to test at least eleven ATMs for accessibility. If you would like to be a tester, please contact me before August 12. Testers will need to be able to read Braille instructions and should be comfortable using an ATM and completing an online survey. Testers will be asked to confirm that voice guidance software and other accessibility features have been added to specific, assigned Cardtronics ATMs. The tester’s role is critical to this project and I thank you for considering being involved.

Please email me by August 12th off list your name, email address, zip code, and phone number if interested in being a tester. You could be charged fees to process required transactions.  If you have questions feel free to contact me.  Thank you for all you do for the federation!

Warm Regards,
Denise Valkema
President NFBF
305-972-8529