[Nfbf-l] Blind and Beyond Radio Show

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 22:16:40 UTC 2017

Just passing this along.

Sherri
Save Sunday night from 7pm to 9pm Eastern Time! So many fantastic
guests...Dr. Lucille O'Neal, Ambassador to Lighthouse Central Florida will
interview Goddest Johnson. Goddest returns to Blind and Beyond Radio Show as
a Lighthouse Vision Rehabilitation Instructor. Previously, she was a
Lighthouse client. Be inspired by her journey of struggle and her resilience
as she makes her plans for the future.
And guess who the other guests are on Sunday night? Singer, songwriter,
master of the guitar...the one and only, David Hillebrandt and his wife,
Brenda Hillebrandt! Super show! Don't miss it! Don't know how to listen to
the show? Check out the home page at www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org

Kind Regards.

Michael Golder, Host

Lynne Golder, Co-Host and Executive Producer

Blind and Beyond Radio Show

407-416-6018

Blind and Beyond Radio Show, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org

https://www.facebook.com/www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org/

Showtime: Every Sunday evening from 7pm to 9pm Eastern Time!

Stream show live at wokbradio.com, Tune-in Radio or just click on Listen
Live on our home page at www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org

Listen only: Call 518-712-0057 No app needed!!

expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.
Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida