[Nfbf-l] Inaccessible website for assessments for job hiring.

Camille Tate Yankiecat1999 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 22 13:05:14 UTC 2017

Jeanette:

Have you tried calling Spectrum yet? I haven't tried to get a job there, but
I do know the tv app is also inaccessible. That problem has not yet been
resolved either. Perhaps we can gather more of us who have accessibility
issues with them. This is an on-going issue with many companies, whether it
is the applications for employment or using their website/app fully.

Please let me know if you can't get anywhere by talking to them.

Sincerely,
Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Phone: 321 372 4899

Email: Yankiecat1999 at cfl.rr.com