[Nfbf-l] Inaccessible website for assessments for job hiring.

Camille Tate Yankiecat1999 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Aug 23 02:39:49 UTC 2017

We must push our government to finally implement web accessibility. It's
going to be the only way to make other entities that use the internet to do
commerce, employment and entertainment to take notice and be put on notice
that accessibility for the blind is going to be the standard of the future.

Sincerely,
Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Phone: 321 372 4899