[Nfbf-l] Today's NFBCF CHAPTER MEETING.

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Sun Feb 19 23:30:22 UTC 2017

Hi Sherri,

I wanted to tell you that I thought your note to your chapter after the
regular monthly meeting was fantastic!

It showed how very much you appreciate all those around you that make the
Central Florida Chapter so special. I know they hold a special place in
their hearts for you too.

Russ Davis, Chair
NFB-Fl. Newsline