[Nfbf-l] Florida State Wide Chapter election results

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 14:19:28 UTC 2017

Thank you to those that have served, continue to serve, and new board members of the statewide chapter. Without your willingness to serve, we would not have a chapter for those that cannot make local chapter meetings or don't have a chapter in the area.

We experience love, energy, and hope by participating in the National Federation of the Blind.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema by iPhone