[Nfbf-l] Open Fundraising Committee call reminder

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 23:10:29 UTC 2017

Greetings Florida Federationists

This is a friendly reminder on the open fundraising committee call that will
be held this Thursday, February 23, at 8:00 pm in order to discuss the
events that will be held during our State Convention and our National
Convention.  Be a part of the fun and excitement and join on the conference
call.

The conference number is: (712) 432-0460

The access code is:  548225

Let's make this fundraising year a great success and make the Florida
Affiliate proud.

Best

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

Board of Directors

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

Fundraiser Chair

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

"Live the life you want"