[Nfbf-l] Sad News

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 25 03:36:52 UTC 2017

Hi Carolyn,
I remember both Jeff and Erlinda well. I was relatively new in the
Federation when I first met them and I do remember their daughter who was
only a baby then. This is very sad news. Erlinda and Jeff were nice people
who worked diligently in the NFBF. Although I haven't seen either Jeff or
Erlinda in many years, I am sorry to learn that Erlinda has been called
home. Please extend my deepest sympathy to both Jeff and his daughter. May
Erlinda Rest in Pease.

Sincerely,

Kathy Davis