[Nfbf-l] NFB meeting

MARY mhannah617 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 18:38:17 UTC 2017

Feb. 26, 2017

National Federation of the Blind

Treasure Coast Chapter

Our meetings are free and open to everyone. Members are encouraged to bring their annual dues ($10) to this meeting to receive their new membership cards and to have a voice in this year’s election. Cheryl will be giving by us an interactive demonstration of the KNFB Reader and other apps that aid the blind & visually impaired

Come join the Treasure Coast Chapter of National Federation of the Blind for its monthly meeting on Saturday March 11 th , 2017, from 10am till noon at WQCS Radio Station @ IRSC, 3209 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce. Please RSVP to Tim Edwards, President of the Treasure Coast Chapter, at 630-432-5090 or you can email Tim at tred34990 at gmail.com

Mark your calendar for the following guest speakers

April 14th Dr. Timothy Schoen Foundation Fighting Blindness

Mary Hannah-Morris
Secretary
Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl
215-680-8385 cell
772-237-5355 home
mhannah617 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you
or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.