[Nfbf-l] NFB Florida Affiliate Campaign

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 23:48:05 UTC 2017

Greeting Florida Federationists

The Florida Affiliate has started a donation site with PayPal so
transactions are simplified when donating to our cause.

Just imagine what can seventeen cents a day can add up too.  The amount will
add up to $5.00 a month per member, $60.00 a year, and if we get 100 of our
members to participate, that will be $6,000.00 a year.

Yes, less than a cost of a star buck's coffee, less than a cost of a meal at
a fast food restaurant, and less than a movie ticket.  Envision what your
donations cam contribute for the Florida Affiliate.

This donation process can be easily done via the PayPal link below:

https://www.paypal.me/nfbf

It can also be done via a smart phone, tablet, or if you need assistance
with any of the methods mentioned, you can contact the Fundraising Chair,
Jorge Hernandez at the following number :

Jorge Hernandez

201 N.W. 56 Ct

Miami, FL  33126

Tel:  305.877.2311

Email:  jeh1065 at comcast.net

And he can assist you with your donation process.

Best

Jorge Hernandez

Fundraiser Chair

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

"Live the life you want"