[Nfbf-l] Caring-Bridge post about Jim Ellsworth

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:06:12 UTC 2017

Hello list members and friends,

I got this post on the Caring-Bridge site today.  I thought you all might
want to read it since many of us have left so many wonderful tributes about
Jim ellsworth.  Thanks.
sherri
Dad has passed on

Journal entry by Jennifer Engman - 5 hours ago

All,
I guess in the mayhem of everything going on, I should have probably
considered updating this sooner. Especially since our last entry is over two
years
old. Dad had been on the decline since May 2016 although had not gotten
really ill until September in which he was begged to go to the emergency
room for
treatment. It would seem that his left lung decided to act up once again.
This was the lung that was completely collapsed upon his cancer diagnosis in
2012. Subsequently, there were multiple ER visits including a trip to the
ICU in October. In November, he made the difficult decision to stop his
medication
and passed away peacefully on December 10th at 5:08pm. Please see his
obituary at
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sptimes/obituary.aspx?n=James-Gerald-ELLSWORTHpid=183254056
 and his guestbook at
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/sptimes/james-gerald-ellsworth-condolences/183254056?cid=full
We would like to thank you all so much for the support and words of
encouragement over the years. There is no doubt in my mind that dad is home
with Jesus
and he is no longer in pain and able to watch over all of us. He wouldn't
have wanted it any other way.
Love to all of you,
Jennifer
list of 2 items
heart
Post a comment
list end
HONOR JIM WITH A DONATION TO CARINGBRIDGE

Your donation is vital to keeping CaringBridge and Jim's Site running.

Be the first to support Jim's CaringBridge Site.

expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida