[Nfbf-l] Open Fundraising Committee call reminder

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 03:00:00 UTC 2017

Good evening Florida Federationists

This is a reminder that he Open Fundraising Committee call will be held this
Thursday, January 12 at 8:00 pm.

This call will be open to all of those members who would like to
participate.  Bring new and innovative ideas so we can make a difference on
living the life's we want.

We would like to generate at least three fundraising events throughout the
year.  The events will commence no later than this February and will
continue through our State Convention, leap into our National Convention,
and conclude at the end of November of this year.

The fun has begun once again throughout the State Affiliate.  Let's make
this year a memorable one and raise the funds and expectations of blind
people, because low expectations create obstacles between fundraising and
our dreams.

The calling number is:  (712) 432 0460

The access code is: 548225

Let's go build the federation!

Best

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

Board of Directors

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

Fundraiser Chair

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

"Live the life you want"