[Nfbf-l] technology question

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Jan 13 19:01:18 UTC 2017

After you take a picture of a document or any other photo, you will find a tile (what Apple calls the buttons) in the camera app labeled "Photo and video viewer". Open this and you will find a list of pictures in chronological order from recent to past. Open the picture you want to share. As you swipe to the right of the screen with one finger, you will find a selection labeled "share". Double tapping on the share selection will give you several options for sharing, including "Air Drop", "Mail", "Message", etc. If you intend to email it, choose "Mail". You will then get a screen with a keyboard at the bottom. Beginning at the top, swipe right with one finger until you get to the "To" field. Double tapping on this will open the edit box, allowing you to enter the information from the keyboard. If the person is in your contact list, you can enter their name. If not, you can enter their email address. Once you do this, swipe left until you hear "Done". (It might say "Send", I'm not exactly sure.) In either case, once you double tap this selection, off goes the picture. HTH!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala