[Nfbf-l] NFBCF meeting announcement, very informative

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:02:02 UTC 2017

Good day chapter members and friends,

I am encouraging all of you to attend our NFB of Central Florida chapter
meeting to be held this saturday 11 A.M. to 1 P.M. in the upstairs
confreence room at Lighthouse Central Florida 215 East New Hampshire Street,
Orlando Florida 32804.

We have a featured speaker from Vanda Pharmaceuticals to talk about Non-24
sleep disorder which affects blind people with little or no light
perception.  Even if you don't have Non-24, it is an interesting topic, as
disturbances in your biological clock can affect lots of bodily functions.
It is vital that we have a good turn-out for this meeting, so please invite
your friends.

Also, we are beginning our year and setting goals for our chapter.  One main
goal I would like to see happen is to get an active NFBF parents of Blind
Children division going in Florida and we actuaoly have very involved
parents in our chapter who want to see this happen, so be sure you attend as
well.  Children are welcome.

I would like to know what your suggestions are to make NFBCF an exciting and
interesting place to be.  It is my hope that we have more social
get-togethers as well, such as maybe going to a movie or  play.  Suggestions
are always wanted.

Please remember to bring your chapter dues.  If you would like to join, and
I hope you will, dues are only $10 and $7 stays in the chapter.

Please reply to this message whether or not you are going to be there so
that I can get an idea.  Thanks much and see you Saturday!  Please remember
to share.

Sherri Brun

expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida