[Nfbf-l] 14 (c) Bill in Florida if someone can send me the bill number and updates

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 14:58:03 UTC 2017

Cheryl,

	Thank you for your message and interest in working on this issue.
The issue of subminimum wage certificates is not yet an official initiative
of the NFB of Florida; however, we are laying the ground work and being
encouraged by our national organization to pursue this. Getting things done
at the state level is much easier and quicker than at the federal level. The
best thing to do at this point is to get this issue on our legislators radar
and it seems as if you have done this. More information will follow as the
board makes its decision on how to proceed.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala