[Nfbf-l] NFBCF meeting announcement, very informative

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:22:32 UTC 2017

Hi Roanna.  You are always telling us about your steps toward independence
which I am proud of you for doing.  One big step would be to come to an
NFBCF meeting.  We could definitely use your positive philosophy about
independence and your journey would impress other blind people.  I believe
that Saturday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M. is a good time for the meeting.
Usually, students are not in classes then and many people who work are not
working on Saturdays.  I think if you were around other blind people and got
to know us as part of your NFB family, you would gain much from the
involvement in our chapter.  I hope you will reconsider and come to our
meeting.  Would love to see you there.

If any others could encourage Roanna to attend, I would appreciate it.
Warmly,