[Nfbf-l] Flowers on Us

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:58:25 UTC 2017

Greetings My Federation Family,

The Florida State Wide Chapter hopes all of you are well, and that you
have high goals for 2017. The chapter would like to extend an
opportunity for you that you should not pass up. Our Flowers on Us
raffle is in the process, and can be yours for only $5. This is a gift
card worth $100 to 1-800 flowers. The best part about this gift card
is that there is no expiration date, and will be drawled very soon, on
Febuary 7th. So, you will have the opportunity to use this on your
love one for Valentine’s Day, or you can save it and use it for any
other special occasion. This opportunity can be yours by purchasing
tickets using checks, money orders, or through PayPal. We do ask that
you make all checks or money orders payable to FSWC, and if you are
using PayPal the email is mbkilby at gmail.com.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by any of
the methods below my signature.

Growing together with love, hope, and determination!
Your friend

--
Paul M. Martinez
President