[Nfbf-l] Treasure Coast Chapter elections for 2017

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 03:05:22 UTC 2017

President Tim and team!

Yes, it's the evidence  of team work Treasure Coast chapter is one of my favorite chapters to visit.  Congratulations  and best wishes for continued success.

Brooke Evans
NFBF DB Division
West Palm Beach

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is  out of focus."
~Mark Twain
Sent from my iPad