[Nfbf-l] How to carve meat?

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 15:19:32 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Being a "daddy's girl" I learned to do a pretty darn good job cutting, carving meats.  I no longer can see the grain to slice the right side.  I've been slicing a bite from each side until I find where the most tender piece
Help! Tomorrow it's corned beef brisket for dinner.

 Is there a way to find the grain to be able to cut the meat correctly?

Big thanks!
Brooke
NFBF DB Division

Five  frogs sat on a log. Four decided to jump off. How many frogs were left?
Five.  Why? Because there's a difference between  deciding  and doing!  ~Irish proverb
Sent from my iPad