[Nfbf-l] Guest Speaker Brian Hutchings Central Florida Expressway Authority on March 23rd Breakfast at East Orlando Chamber of Commerce

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 22:41:56 UTC 2017

Good morning all NFB of Florida, especially Sherri Brun and the Central Florida Chapter:

I thought that this information may be of interest to some.

For those who do not know, I am an active member of the East Orlando Chamber of Commerce. I highly recommend to everyone and not just our state affiliate, to go to and your local chapter possibly join your local Chamber of Commerce, many non-profit organizations get a lot of information out of them, especially getting the word out there that you are looking for work, networking others, and especially with him, we do fundraisers for local organizations every year. This year our 33rd Annual Golf Tournament will donate a portion of the Tournament to the Central Florida Home for Children.

In any case, we have Coffee Club Networking that is free to members and non-members, every week it is on a different part of Orlando. Coffee Club East is at Newk's 1448 N Alafaya Trail #150, Orlando, FL 32828 and the one Coffee Club Nona is at Location:
The Lakehouse at Laureate Park
13623 Sachs Avenue
Orlando, FL 32827

The March 23, 2017 Coffee Club with be at The Lakehouse from 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM

We are having guest Speaker, Mr. Brian Hutchings, from the Central Florida Expressway Authority.

Brian Hutchings serves as the Senior Communications Manager for the Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX). Previously, he served as CFX's Public Information Officer for nearly 12 years. He has in-depth media and community outreach experience and has successfully developed and implemented public involvement strategies on dozens of projects for the organization.

Coffee Club NONA, presented by The Lake Nona Area Council, meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month  at The Lakehouse, located in Lake Nona's Medical City.
We strive to provide you with quality events that help you join, connect, and grow your business. This group's focus is to provide you with open networking activities the 2nd Thursday and fantastic speakers on the 4th Thursday of the month.

I am one of the new ambassadors of the Chamber of Commerce, which means, if you want to know more information, you can contact me, and if you are planning to come, you need to respond to me.

These breakfasts are for networking, you do not have to have business cards. There are memberships for individuals, non-profits, and businesses.

You can learn a lot, many of our local politicians come to these events.

Maybe appoint someone to attend or rotate events, so that all members have a chance to learn more. Take notes and more.

Thank you.

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
321-245-7561 home number

631-456-5394 (Echevarria Travel) for business only

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cherylandmaxx
Skype: please email me first we are not always on skype. Angeldn3 is my name of Skype