[Nfbf-l] I could use your help

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 19 23:58:43 UTC 2017

Oh Joanne, I had no idea that you had lost your beloved daughter to cancer!
I am so very sorry! Truthfully I cannot imagine losing one of my children so
my heart aches for you. You have put together a wonderful letter to your
congressmen. What can we do to help?

With a heavy heart for you,

Kathy Davis