[Nfbf-l] 2017 State Convention Auction Donations

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 21 01:32:48 UTC 2017

Greeting Florida Federationists

Today is the first day of spring and the Florida Affiliate is in full
convention bloom.

As the weather warms up, the flowers blossom, and birds chirp as the morning
first rays welcome a new day, we at the National Federation of the Blind of
Florida embrace the 2017 State Convention.  Spring is the time to make those
chores of cleaning our garages, attics, and those hallway closets that are
stacked to the top of items that are not going to be Used or at best tossed
out to make room for the new items that will be collected throughout the
year.

Community garage sales spring all over the neighborhoods; Yard sales are a
constant weekend event; New and old collectables are transformed into
exhibits for everyone to sell and buy.  A weekend of diligent work in
setting up and bringing down the staging area of those items that you want
to remove from your possession can be tedious.

We at the National Federation of the Blind of Florida have the perfect idea
for you.  Locate 2 items that are new and still wrapped in its original
packaging and donate it to a great cause.  Yes, a cause that will benefit
each and every one of you; the auction at the 2017 National Federation of
the Blind of Florida State Convention.

Last year's auction was the biggest and most profitable auction in the
history of our State Convention and you can be a part of this year's record
breaking event.  You can make a difference in the life's of Federationists
in the State of Florida by donating items to the auction.  Socialize with
new and old friends, enjoy an animated atmosphere, and place bids on those
items that interest you.

Your contribution is greatly appreciated for such a worthy cause.
Participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind
of Florida.  Raise your expectations, because low expectations create
obstacles between you and your dreams.  Live the life you want; blindness
does not hold you back.

Best

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

Board of Directors

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

Fundraising Chair

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

" Live the life you want "