[Nfbf-l] NFB 411 interest topic call on responsibilities and duties of a chapter or division bored

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 14:19:18 UTC 2017

Greetings leaders, Members, and Friends,

We hope you all are happy and well. On Sunday, November 12 at 8 PM we will be holding a NFB411 Call on responsibilities and duties of a chapter or division board. Please find the conference details listed below for your convenience.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by your preferred method of choice.

Conference Number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

--
Miranda b. Kilby