[Nfbf-l] Miami-Dade Chapter Elections results

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 13:01:33 UTC 2017

Congratulations to the Miami chapter on their elections. I look forward to see what the chapter has an plans for the next two years. Thank you to those who previously served and for everything you did to keep the chapter moving forward towards your goals.

With all the best,

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417