[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:15:24 UTC 2017

Happy Thanksgiving to all! As we take this time to reflect on everything we are thankful for, I wanted to let everyone know, I am thankful for you and how you have made me a better person. Looking forward in seeing all of you at our 2018 state convention!

With love,

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417