[Nfbf-l] Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Nov 24 00:25:30 UTC 2017

Denise, thank you for the lovely Thanksgiving message. You are very special to me! I pray God's amazing blessings on you and all of our NFB Family!

Blessings to all,

Kathy Davis

I use the free version of Spam Reader to get rid of spam. The Professional version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.