[Nfbf-l] Support this given Tuesday

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:21:11 UTC 2017

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into realityGreetings Florida Federationists

The time for charitable deeds is upon us. What a better way to enhance the lives of individuals that shape the future of so many lives.

On Giving Tuesday, a donation of $25 will make a difference on how we shape that future.

With your contribution we could:
• Provide Free White Canes
• Educate blind children with a Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning program
• Technology summits for seniors
• And so much more!!!

Imagine what can be accomplished with your support. Donate this upcoming Tuesday by using the link below, and make a difference.

http://www.nfbflorida.org/donate.htm