[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Can't Change My Number [Lyft] Re: Follow-up from Lyft Support

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com
Tue Nov 28 01:45:18 UTC 2017

I need some help.  I’ m trying to change my phone number with Lyft, and they are insisting I submit photo ID before they’ll change it.  I didn’t submit photo ID when I signed up, so it makes no sense they would want it now.
When I explained I was totally blind, and was unable to do this, I received the following response below.
I understand there is an accessibility number for Lyft.  Does anyone have it? I can’t believe a blind person would get a response like I received below from an employee of a company who is partnering with the NFB.