[Nfbf-l] Learn to sail

Kris Scheppe kris at scheppe.us
Sat Oct 14 01:35:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am in contact with a couple of sailing clubs around the state and
would like to see if there's anyone interested in learning to sail and
possible get into competitive sailing. The clubs are in Titusville,
Miami, Fort Myers and St. Petersburg. We would be looking at doing the
class either a Friday to Sunday, or Saturday to Monday. Once I know how
many are interested and talk to the clubs I can get a cost to you.

Please email me off list if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kris Scheppe
kris at scheppe.us
239-206-3451