[Nfbf-l] Reminder- Legislative Committee Call

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Oct 18 13:42:38 UTC 2017

Thank you for putting this message out for me exclamation point I am hoping to purchase a new computer within the next few days and get it up and running! Looking forward to seeing members of the Florida affiliate tonight on this call and letting our national office know that we have interest in legislation! Have a fabulous day speak with you all tonight!

Sent from my iPad