[Nfbf-l] NFB 411 interest topic call on meet the blind month

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:34:38 UTC 2017

Greetings Federation leaders and members,
We hope you all are making the appropriate preparations, and arrangements for the upcoming hurricane. We want everyone to stay safe and aware of their surroundings, so we are postponing the NFB 411 call to a later date. Once again, we hope you stay safe, prepared, and alert to what is going on around you.

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417