[Nfbf-l] As we prepare for Hurricane Irma

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 8 20:59:16 UTC 2017

Denise, I worry about you being there in Miami and am certainly praying for
your safety! I am remaining in my home here in Ormond Beach with storm
shutters up and a generator ready to roll after the storm. I just hope I
don't lose my roof because then I would be toast!
My prayers go out to all of my NFBF Family for safety and blessings.

Kathy Davis

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.