[Nfbf-l] Uber and Lyft reports for September

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Sep 22 13:06:00 UTC 2017

Hello Florida Federationists and Friends,

If you have used Uber or Lyft for the month of September with a service dog,
please fill out the on-line survey. The way to do this is to go to:
www.nfb.org/rideshare and then go to "online questionnaire". Thank you for
your support in this valuable project.

Hoping all of you are recovering well from any affects due to hurricane Irma
and for all of those who have family in Puerto Rico or other islands, I am
praying for their safety and hoping you hear from them soon.

We care; we share; and we grow in love, hope, energy, and determination!

Warmly,

Merry C. Schoch