[Nfbf-l] Treasure Coast Chapter - NFB meeting Oct. 14th

MARY mhannah617 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 12:46:40 UTC 2017

Everyone is welcome September 25, 2017

National Federation of the Blind

Treasure Coast Chapter

Come join the Treasure Coast Chapter of National Federation of the Blind for its monthly meeting on Saturday October 14th, 2017, from 10 am till noon at WQCS Radio Station @ IRSC, 3209 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce. Our guest speaker this month will be Jorge Hernandez. Jorge is the fundraising Chair for the Fl State Affiliate, and our Chapters liaison to the Affiliate. Please RSVP to Tim Edwards, President of the Treasure Coast Chapter, at 630-432-5090 or you can email Tim at tred34990 at gmail.com

Take a chance and participate in our monthly raffles and fundraisers $$$

Please feel free to share this flyer with other families and professionals, so that they would be able to attend this lecture with our special speakers

November 11 th Mr. CJ Harrison from HIMS Inc., will be bringing technology devices for the blind and visually impaired

December 9 th Horst Mueller, Even Hands can see. Will be teaching us how to make our very own sculpture

January 13 th Wendy O’Steen from Vanda Pharmaceutical Co.

Mary Hannah-Morris
Secretary
Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl
215-680-8385 cell
772-237-5355 home
2813 Three Wood Dr.
Port St Lucie, Fl. 34952
mhannah617 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you
or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.