[Nfbf-l] I am looking to connect to those members who are possiblyable to help in training sighted instructors on working with the Blind inthe world of Golfing and Tennis

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 16:07:40 UTC 2017

Thank you. I know we have members of the International Blind Tennis Association; and also United States Blind Golfers Association. That is why I not only posted this to the Florida talk list, but also to our Sports and Recreation Division and our NABV, since many people like these sports and then have also been adapted and in fact there is a blind golfer who is trying to  get into the PGA as the First Blind Golfer to do so.

I would need to speak to anyone who is more than a beginner and more of the full understanding and explanation of the game to those who are instructors.

As I have also mentioned, that maybe some might want to become Golf or Tennis Pros as they are called at Golf Clubs and Courses, etc. They don't need to be pros, but they do need to know how to play the sport very well, that can not only help a person with a disability, but can education a sighted person that one can be an instructor in the field.

Thank you again for the information.

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
407-910-6469 home number