[Nfbf-l] State convention

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 11:36:07 UTC 2018

Greetings,
We are looking forward to reuniting with our family in less than a month. Below are some important deadlines:

• Your room
reservation must be made by May 3, 2018 to guarantee our special hotel rate. To make your room reservations, please call the Hilton Tampa Airport
Westshore at (813) 877-6688. When calling, ask for the National
Federation of the Blind of Florida Convention room rate (code NFB) of
$104.00 per night.

• It pays to pre-register! Prior to convention the registration fee is
$20.00 and the banquet tickets are $40.00 each. The registration and
the banquet fee will each increase by $5.00 on Monday, May 7, 2018. It
is important that we receive your payment by that date to qualify for
the special registration and banquet package discount. Banquet tickets
are limited at the door, so plan early to attend and send your
Convention Registration in today or call 1-800-342-9005 and
preregister and purchase banquet tickets with your credit card.

If you are registering by mail, please use the link http://www.nfbflorida.org/upcoming/convention-2018-form.docx to download
the form to register for the convention and banquet. Please use a
separate form for each person, so feel free to make copies or download
additional forms.

With hope, energy, and love,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida