[Nfbf-l] December 1st Holiday Calendar Raffle Results

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 23:00:28 UTC 2018

Greetings Federation Family,

The day that we all have been waiting for is finally here, the first
day of our Holiday Calendar Raffle. First, we  would like to thank
every chapter who has made this fundraiser successful and exciting!

Today, Saturday, December 1st, are lucky winner will receive $50, and
our lucky winner is…

Mary Lou Evans, Tampa Bay

Unfortunately, due to technical issues we do not have a video for
tonight’s drawling. However, we are working on the problem and will
post tomorrows on our you Tube channel, Face Book, Twitter, and on our
list serve.

Once again, thank you to all and stay tune for tomorrows lucky winner!

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez