[Nfbf-l] December presidential release

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 7 21:35:49 UTC 2018

He, folks.

I listened to the December presidential release and it has some important
news and a couple items of holiday entertainment value.

Finally, we will be able to access Newsline through the Amazon Echo devices.
This went live November 30, so hear a demonstration on the podcast.

Also the Ricobono family recorded a Christmas song, and the podcast
concluded with a carol from a children's choir of blind students from
Guatemala who were visiting headquarters in Baltimore.

Enjoy, and happy holidays.

Bill Outman