[Nfbf-l] December 9th, Holiday Calendar Raffle Results

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 10 02:10:09 UTC 2018

Thanks everyone for the congrats! Goodness knows the money comes in really handy with all of my various Christmas expenses!
One thing I suggest is to continue sending out the video but to also announce the winner in writing so JAWS can read the results. I think showing each daily drawing is cool and it serves to validate the complete integrity of the winning ticket. I do think though that if folks are having some difficulty hearing the name of the winner via the video a follow up email containing this information would be helpful for all of our Florida Federation Family.
Paul, thank you for the time and effort you and Miranda have put into this fun activity.

Blessings to all,

Kathy