[Nfbf-l] December 12th, Holiday Calendar Raffle Results

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 13 02:14:17 UTC 2018

Wow, Kathy,

way to go again!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Paul Martinez via Nfbf-l
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:55 PM
To: nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Paul Martinez <paul09ms at gmail.com>; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbf-l] December 12th, Holiday Calendar Raffle Results

Good Evening Federationist,

Today, December 12th our lucky winner will receive $25.

Today’s lucky winner is…
Kathy Davis, Daytona Beach

Congratulations Kathy! It sure does pay to purchase more than 1 ticket.

We ask that you please check out todays video by clicking on the below link. Also, don’t forget to like, comment, and share all our Holiday Calendar Raffle videos.

https://youtu.be/FwpngnAjUdI

Please stay tune for tomorrow’s lucky winner!

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez