[Nfbf-l] National Federation of the Blind of Central Florida election results

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 00:38:01 UTC 2018

Good evening Federation family.

I would like to announce the results of the NFBCF elections held earlier
today.  First, I would like to thank all past officers and board members who
have kept this chapter going for the last 2 years.  I am so proud of the
hard work all of you have done.  My thanks go out to Marilyn Baldwin, Jerry
Heichelbeck, James Evans, Tanya Dawson, Paulette Gordon-Williams, Dan
Weiner, Don Wilkerson and Josh Snowden who took Don's place on the board.  I
also want to thank Marinela Ortiz who served with Josh as co-fundraiser.  I
would also like to thank all chapter members who have been an important part
of this chapter.

Today, all officers and board members were elected by acclamation.  They
include Toni Moore president, Lauren Bishop secretary, Sherri Brun board
position #1, Josh Snowden board position #2 and Mike Tate, board position
#3.  Still serving are Marilyn Baldwin vice-president and Tanya Dawson,
treasurer.  I am honored to have been elected as one of the board members
and very happy to be serving in this position.  We have many plans and ideas
for the NFBCF in the coming year.  The NFBCF is on the move!!!

Sherri Brun

flmom2006 at gmail.com

President NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.