[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] December 25th, Holiday Calendar Raffle Results

Brian Norton benorton at samobile.net
Wed Dec 26 10:38:20 UTC 2018

Merry Christmas Tom and  Kathy,
You and Kathy have shown  that generous contributions are rewarded.
I hope you had an enjoyable Costa Rica vacation. I pray your good
fortune    continues and you both have a healthy,happy and prosperous
New Year. You and Kathy are blessings to our Greater Daytona Beach Chapter.
Peace and love,
Brian Norton
Florida NFB Greater Daytona Beach President
386.871.3359